Y' are visitor number:

11/09/2008

That Sick Me Off!

well, as the title says.. these 2 days i got a fever and can't do anything other than screaming.
at 9/11 morning I was already felt not so good, but I keep take a bath and go to college.
at college, I just realised that I caught a fever! so after 2nd shift (saturday I have 3 shift) I'm goin back to my room and collapsed on bed for 2 hours.
then suddenly my friend ask me if I wanna come to Japan Expo with the others. I feel better that time so I ok'ed it, but at the expo suddenly I feel not so good again (of course, who on earth can recover from fever in just 2 hours??!).
yeah.. that's only a little part, the rest? oh, don't make me type it. I have suffer so much.
Luckily my friend, family, and my God helped me, thanks to them, I owe them a lot. I don't know what'll happen if they weren't giving advice and be with me..

oh yeah, these are some photos I caught during the Expo:

The mascot and SPG's (they are somewhat cute ^^)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohhhh,,,,,

Nice pic, but i wonder if the pic are bigger, so that visitors can clearly see it. Especially the one Hugging the bear doll ^^